Friday 27 March 2009

A bit of a Change!

Hi folks, Louise here,

I know I'm a bit late in the year to be making a calender but I've been having a sort out and I came across a freebie calender that my dad was given at work and then passed on to me, this is the calender....
I thought it was crying out to be altered.

Now, are you a fan of recycling? Do you see rubbish and think Oooh I know just what I could do with that! Well, I bought a fantastic Tim Holtz ruler from Charmed Cards and Crafts recently and I kept the packaging because I saw the plastic casing and thought it would make brilliant pockets - I know- I'm mad! LOL
Here's the packaging....

Put it together and what do you get? Bippity-Boppity-Boo!


The idea of the flowers along the top was inspired by a fabulous card that Karen made the other day. The papers are Basic Grey-Boxer and the digi image is Holly at Work from the original Holly & Madison collection.

Have I inspired you to alter something? Or maybe you might look at your trash in a different way now? hope so!

Before I go, can remind you that I want pictures of your children's creations for our first Children's gallery- if they're inspired by or using a Charmed download - we want em! Just email your piccies to me along with your child's first name and age and we'll showcase them real soon.

Have a lovely day,

♥♥♥Louise ♥♥♥

7 comments:

Nicky said...

This is brilliant a much more useful calender and 200% better looking. Love it x x

Anonymous said...

What a fantastic makeover for this lucky calendar!My hubby thought I was mental last night when I told him not to throw my packaging away, bless him he was trying to help tidy up my craft area.Noooo!!
Kim x

Juliet said...

How good would this look on my desk? I love it Lou - sooooo clever!!!
Juliet xx

Sarah C said...

Saw this on your blog first and said it was fantastic. Haven't changed my mind there at all cos it's blooming great too xoxo

Ittybittyinkspotstoo said...

Ahhhh!! This is wonderful! You did a fantastic job with altering!! What a pretty thing to have on your desk!
hugz
deb

Kim Dellow said...

Oh boy that is so cool, what a great idea :) Kim

tee said...

This is so pretty! Love what you have done with it :)

Blog Widget by LinkWithin