Saturday 28 March 2009

Holly in Spain

Woohoo! It's the weekend again and I'm off to the Papercrafts Show in Harrogate today (not spending though LOL). Today I have a Holly in Spain card to show you, hoping it will provide some inspiration. This image is sooooo gorgeous and I loved colouring her with my Copics and adding glitter here and there. Papers are K&Co Berry Sweet Speciality (loads of glitter) and the swirls and flower are cut from the paper too.

-
Thank you for all the wonderful entries into Adele's 'Twice as Nice' Challenge - we've really enjoyed seeing how creative you all are and there's still time to enter.
Have a great day,
Julietxx

7 comments:

Kim x said...

Another really gorgeous card Juliet. The colours are perfect and match so well with your papers.
Kim x

pinky said...

This is so vibrant and sparkly! I just love it, cheered me up and on wet and windy Saturday.
Pinky

Karen Mortensen said...

Bright and full of life! Just like you!!! Gorgeous card! xxxxxx

Sarah C said...

I love her multi-coloured dress. What a bright and cheery card xoxo

Ittybittyinkspotstoo said...

I love this card! I love the colors, nice and bright!
GORGEOUS!!
hugz
deb

Louly said...

Juliet it's just stunning! Totaly and utterly stunning! I love the colourful dress, it looks ace.xxx

Vladka said...

Great card Juliet! :)
Kokica

Blog Widget by LinkWithin