Sunday 29 March 2009

You'd Better Shape Up!

Hi Folks, Louise here - it's my turn to challenge the old grey matter!

You might have spotted that I'm a bit addicted to making shaped cards so I've decided to go with what I love and challenge you all to make a shaped card using one of the Charmed digi stamps. When I say shaped I mean it can be any shape except the usual square or rectangle.
If you're not already tempted here's a little something I'm going to send to one randomly picked entrant.
Here's what our fabulous design team have come up with, please visit their blogs for more information.

Juliet


KatNicola Adele▼

Not only are you in with the chance of winning the Ellison dies but you could also be chosen to be our next guest designer! So get those entries in!


One more thing! We'll be having our very first Children's Gallery here on Dottie's World on Tuesday so if your kiddies have made anything inspired by or using the Charmed Digi images just email them over to me and they will be shown.

18 comments:

pinky said...

Wow , stunning cards from the DT. Will definitely be having a go at this.
Pinky

Anonymous said...

Gorgeous DT cards. Here is mine :)

Cheers, Vanessa.

Ittybittyinkspotstoo said...

WOW these are all STUNNING!! Such great creations!!
Great job!!
hugz
deb

Pop's Cards said...

This is my very first time :)

Gorgeous creations here, loving these digi downloads...

Here is my attempt thanks for looking.

Hugs Pops x x x

Tara Godfrey said...

Ohhh everyone has done a super stunning job with the challenge this week! So sorry I could join in, girls...was feeling under the weather there...(starting to perk up a bit now though but we will see it just keeps lingering on!!!) Fabulous challenge Lou and you all are so creative!!!
Hugs,t

Anjie said...

Wow ladies, there are some stunners here. Well done everyone.
Here's mine

Sheila Hallworth said...

Just a quickie from me.

And here it is

sukes7 said...

Fabulous Dt cards brilliant inspiration. I have posted my entry onto my blog.luv sue x

Sarah C said...

What a fantastic challenge and some amazing and inspiring cards here.

Here's my Hippie Dottie card

Kim x said...

Fab, fab, fab!! I love all of these cards (as usual). Mine is on my blog (not sure how to do the mine is Here thing yet).

Kim x

Stressed Stamper said...

great cards heres mine
Sarah

Ruth (ooffee) said...

Oooo - I enjoyed making this card - from the template I made to the finished card. Thanks for the inspiration and the challenge!!

Hugs to all - Ruth xx

Anonymous said...

Louise,you are a true paper artist!!
Fantastic!

Anne said...

fabby cards everyone
Here is my card
hugs
Anne x

Anonymous said...

My goodness! Absolutely fantastic cards from the DT. I've managed to get my card done for this challenge and I hope it's here

Nicky said...

Great DT cards they are really stunning - Here's my effort

Craftyrose said...

Beautiful cards. Here's my first with you!
mine

Jac’s Playground said...

Fantastic challenge Lou, really had to think hard with this one and tried to come up with something different, really pleased with the finished card just took me forever to get to that stage! Hope I'm not too late, you can find the card here TFL

Blog Widget by LinkWithin