Monday 30 March 2009

Monday Mojo - Easter Egg Hunt

Well you wouldn't have to hunt a lot to find Easter eggs in this house! Hello to you all, Karen here with your Monday Mojo card. Did you remember to put the clocks forward yesterday? If not then you are probably in an awful rush cos YOU'RE AN HOUR LATE!!! Quick, get to work, I'll wait until you come back home, ha ha ha.

As it's almost Easter I have created yet another Easter card, like my card for yesterday's challenge, plus I have gone with the challenge theme again and created a shaped card. This time the shape is a house.


The download images I have used here are Easter Holly 3-in-1 (from the original Holly & Madison bundle) and Henry Hare from the Animal Magic Bundle.


I used various colours of American Traditional plain textured cardstock for the house, path, door and base of roof. The window was cut on my Silhouette, as was the vine, the grass and the chicks. I used a Karen Foster Easter Rub-Ons for the sentiment.

Holly was attached to the card using foam pads:


All the eggs were cut on my Silhouette and coloured in with Copics (as were the two images). The bottom run of eggs is a Felt Fusion Easter Egg ribbon.


Quite a lot of work but the finished result is worth it I think. It's a sizable card and does look much better in real life.

Have a lovely day. If you make any Easter cards with the downloads then please link by comments to this post as I would love to see them.

Karen xxx


5 comments:

Juliet said...

Just fabulous!!! Love the roof - is it edible?

sukes7 said...

wow this is absolutely fabulous, jope I get so many easter eggs I have to store them on the roof lol its fab luv sue x

Louly said...

Stunning Karen, I want to eat it!

Bea said...

fabulous card abd a lot of effort too.......Bea x

Jac’s Playground said...

Wow amazing card Karen, love all those eggs for the roof must have taken ages but so worth it.

Blog Widget by LinkWithin