Friday 17 April 2009

Madison in China...goes Bold!



Well it's bold for a Dingle creation anyway! LOL. I have been wanting to try out this image from the Holly & Madison World Tour Collection ever since it was launched but time has just always been against me. When I saw these bold coloured papers I just knew I couldn't resist it any longer and she was such fun to colour...as you can see I went really mad with my glitter gel pen!!

I kept the inside very simple, just edge around in silver pen......you can put your sunglasses away now!

8 comments:

Betty J Schaub said...

Dottie!!! I love the boldness and the brights! She's gorgeous!

Louly said...

Oh Adele it's really pretty. I love the aperture idea and you're right, those papers work perfectly! Thanks for sharing it with us.xxx

Karen Mortensen said...

I love it Adele. All the colours go together beautifully and it's very restful on the eye, not bright at all.
Another wonderful creation from you ♥♥♥

Juliet said...

Love the colour combo Adele - beautiful card!

Anonymous said...

Really pretty card love the colours
Sue

pinky said...

This is beautiful, love the bold colours and the image is just perfect for them.
Pinky

Mandy said...

Love the image and the colours
So Bold and Beautiful
xx

Muppet said...

I love it Adele, really adore the bright colours!

Lea
♥♥♥

Blog Widget by LinkWithin