Sunday 19 April 2009

Sunday Challenge

Good morning, good afternoon, or good evening, depending on when you pop in to visit us; Karen here! Tis Sunday and time for your weekly crafty challenge. It's my turn to set the challenge and you know how I like to be awkward, hehehe, so here it is: the challenge this time is......

CHRISTMAS! Yes really! The weather is getting warmer but lets not forget that cosy feeling we only get at Christmas. It's never too early to start preparing for the big day so this time I want to see a Christmas project, what you do is up to you as long as you include a Charmed download.

Anyway, I love Christmas so any excuse says I. But - awkward I may be but I am sure you also know how I love to give you something, and I am giving a prize of Christmas goodies (of course) to one lucky winner. All you have to do to be in with a chance is to enter the challenge, simple.



As usual the design team has been super busy creating for you. Click on the names of the designers to visit their blogs and find out more about each project.

Vanessa


Louise


Tara


Kat







Karen



So now it's over to you. Remember that we are giving away a prize to one of you this week. Leave a comment and we will come for a visit.

Have a wonderful Sunday xxx

13 comments:

Kim x said...

What a surprising challenge Karen! It's never too early to start though is it? Lol. Fabby inspiration from the DT, they are all fantastic.
My effort is on my blog.
Kim x
http://kimskraftygetaway.blogspot.com/2009/04/sunday-challenge-christmas.html

Jac’s Playground said...

Love this challenge and the DT work is absolutely gorgeous. Have missed a couple of challenges having been away but will definately be giving this one a go!

Ittybittyinkspotstoo said...

OH WOW!! You girls did awesome!! Christmas is my ALL TIME FAVORITE time of the year and I could look and make Christmas cards all year long! You all did wonderful!!
These cards are just THE BEST!!!
Great job!
hugz
deb

Craftyrose said...

Love all your cards ladies. Here's mine.
cosy

Susan said...

Thanks for the challenge Karen - its never too early to start!!

My attempt is here

Juliet said...

AMAZING WORK GIRLS - love the ways you all used the images.

Powerful Search Engine said...

Fun Challenge and great inspiration Here is my card

Anne said...

Christmas in April lol What were you thinking Karen??
Here is my card

XxJULESxX said...

WOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Wendy - Anntaurus said...

I didn't think I would manage this one but I did!! Love the DT work and the new Mikey is fabulous!!!

http://craftblog.craftybutterfly.co.uk/2009/04/colour-challenges.html

Carol said...

Hi

My quick entry is hereTFL

Jac’s Playground said...

Yay, got my card done (and not a last minute one either!lol) Loved the challenge Karen and the DT cards are all amazing you are one mighty talented bunch, thanks for the inspiration. x My card is here TFL

Ruth (ooffee) said...

Wooooooo - great challenge, although it took me ages to get my Christmas stash from the back of the cupboard - then my plans changed because Mikey came along ... BUT I've finally finished my challenge card for this week!
Thanks again - Ruth xx

Blog Widget by LinkWithin