Wednesday 1 April 2009

Mid Week Mojo

Hi folks! Louise here,

How are you all getting on with the shaped card challenge this week? Do you love shaped cards as much as I do? I hope so because I'm hoping to see loads more fabulous entries.
Don't forget we have a prize up for grabs this week AND one entrant will be invited to be our April guest designer!
I've been working a lot of extra hours at school recently so I've not got an awful lot of crafting done but I've done lots of shaped cards in the past so I'm going to give you some little blasts from the past for a little extra inspiration.











Ok so I got a bit carried away! LOL, there's a whole lot more where those came from too!!

We've already had some amazing entries so if you STILL need inspiration pop to their blogs for a peek.

I'll be waiting with anticipation to see what you come up with.

9 comments:

Ruth (ooffee) said...

That's quite a gallery, Lou! I am hoping to get creative this evening ... I used to make loads of shaped cards, but haven't done any for ages! xx

Sarah C said...

These are brilliant Lou xx

Anonymous said...

They're all absolutely stunning. :)

Vanessa.

Bea said...

wow what a fab mixture you have there .well done

Stressed Stamper said...

so wish I could do cards to your standard....fantastic Louise

Sarah

Karen Mortensen said...

What a gorgeous array of totally scrummy yummy cards! xxx

Donnas Den said...

What can I say? They're fab!!

Donna

Anonymous said...

I am lost for words!
What amazing beautifull cards you make!!!
By the way,my birthday is May 3rd LOL

jennie'g' said...

wow!!what simply gorgeous cards and love all the crative shapes well done you are sooo clever jenniexx

Blog Widget by LinkWithin