Sunday 20 December 2009

Last sunday Challenge before Christmas


Christmas is only a few days away. Here in Norway we do celebrate christmas eve (24th) with gifts under the christmas tree. In UK and lots of other countries you celebrate christmas morning (25th) with gifts in your stockings. In my family we got a christmas stocking on chrismas morning, not with gifts, but with sweets..... Can you guess what i want...?

Yes, please.. I want you to use a christmas stocking in your card or project. It can be paper, die cuts, punches- whatever and how you want to. The main thing to remember is to use a Charmed downloads to go.
So your christmas present for me is to take part in this challenge and have lots of fun. Looking forward to see what you come up with.
Gunn :-)

Sheila

Louise




3 comments:

Hazel said...

As usual, super crafting. My card is here

wishing you a Happy Christmas x

June Nelson said...

Hi ladies all of your cards are gorgeous, wish i had time to eneter this weeks, its a great challenge, I hope you all have a wonderful christmas huggies and love from me xxxxxxxxxxxx

Mel X said...

Wonderful cards again ladies and a great fun challenge Gunn! My computer is away for repair and it has my digis so unfortunately can't join in this week. Merry Christmas everyone. Take care

Mel X

Blog Widget by LinkWithin