Sunday 6 February 2011

What can we say about this card?

Hello to you all, this is Gunn
Today I post my card early, I guess that`s ok since I been so late the other sundays :0)

The image on this card is from the "Once Upon A Time" collection and it is beautiful. She is one of my favorites from that collection.
I been seeing so much great in the Steampunk style and kind of wanted to try it myself. So I got this Idea with this beauty. Not sure if it is Steampunk, maybe we can say it is Steampunk Light..... :0)



















On this card I used Cardstock from a kit by ClubScrap, background paper is from Steampunk collection from Grapich 45, butterfly and charms is from my stash. The small roses I did add glimmermist to so they could  shine a bit. The Big flower is cobbersheet from the hardwarestore and I punched it with my retropunches. Then I used my heatgun to get them to have depth in the colors. Cobber change color when you heat it. The sentiment is from the Norwegian company Stempelglede and it means: you are one of a kind- take care of yourself.
I had so much fun making this card, hope you like it, even thoug it isn`t a Valentinecard.  I made that for my card I posted last week, so just scroll down to take a peak on that one.

1 comments:

Jac’s Playground said...

What can we say? How about stunning, and gorgeous! because it certainly is and love your metalic flower, very inspiring. x

Blog Widget by LinkWithin