Sunday 27 February 2011

A card from scrap leftovers

Hello, this is Gunn
It is sunday and time for a new card from me. This is not just a card I think or.. maybe it is. I had to make a birthday card for a little boy.Suddenly I discovered a small peace of blue bling cardstock, not so big just a 8,5 by 13,5 cm big. Love that blue color. My mind started to work and I went true my leftover scraps for pattern papers and so on. I also wanted a pocket on this small one, and ofcours a liberian pocket was perfect.
Because there will be a tag with a greeting and some money to go.


















 This is my tag and there is place for writing on the back


















This is the back of the card and the pocket, it suits the card perfect, no cutting or messuring. Just lucky on this one, fitted right on, Small buttons, chipboard star, brad with word and a charm. Text is norwegian and means: lots of hugs from all of us. I also used a Heidi Swap gost watch on the tag. And I used a MS punch.



















This is the front. I love this boy, he seems to have fun, and that is perfect on a birthday card. Birthdays are suppose to be fun. Sentiment is Norwegian from Ett Trykk company and says: Happy Birthday, The small cars are buttons and the flower is prima.

I had so much fun making this card and the best part is that I got to use leftovers.  So get inspired to dig in your scraps and create something. And this boy is a part of the Boy oh Boy collection, you can find him here,

2 comments:

Joan V said...

Cute cards and such creativity with scraps.

Helen Pigott said...

Hello,
This is my first visit to your lovely blog.
You have some beautiful cards on your blog. I like to scrapbook and make cards.
I am crafty blog hopping today to try and meet more people with my interests, if you have a few minutes spare please pop by and say hello, you will be warmly welcomed.
Helen x
http://acraftykindoftruffle.blogspot.com

Blog Widget by LinkWithin