Monday 7 March 2011

Our Annie LOVES Chocolate!

Hello Everyone, Louise here.

I've been having a play with my Annie stamps (only available from Charmed Cards and Crafts) Annie is the only character I have designed to be sold only as stamps and she will always hold a very special place in my heart.

Here I have given her the very important job of guarding a delish plate of choccies, I don't think she has pinched any.....yet!

As usual, I have made an Easel card (visit Charmed Cards and Crafts for an excellent tutorial) here it is opened...

I just love the paper I have used which is from my Basic Grey Curio 6x6 paper pad (also from Charmed - where else?!)

2 comments:

Jan said...

mMMM I like chocolate too! Great card and well done on designing your own stamp. xx Jan

pinky said...

Ah she is gorgeous. I need to get these stamps out again and have a play.

Blog Widget by LinkWithin